Get your own damn blanket!
west
2003-11-17 14:57:13 UTC
There was a joke a few months ago posted on this hilarious NG about a man
and a women train passengers. There seems to be only one sleeping
compartment left and I think the woman suggests if they want to
play"married." The joke ends when she says "get your own damn blanket." It
was very funny, but I can't remember the middle of the joke. Perhaps someone
with sharp memory can shed some light on this joke. Thanks bunches.
Cordially,
west
Leon
2003-11-18 05:56:45 UTC
Post by west
There was a joke a few months ago posted on this hilarious NG about a man
and a women train passengers. There seems to be only one sleeping
compartment left and I think the woman suggests if they want to
play"married." The joke ends when she says "get your own damn blanket." It
was very funny, but I can't remember the middle of the joke. Perhaps someone
with sharp memory can shed some light on this joke. Thanks bunches.
Cordially,
west
I never heard the joke, but I can extrapolate from the facts given.

When it comes time to sleep, the porter pulls down the upper berth and makes
both beds. The woman goes down the corridor to the rest room. The man takes
off his jacket, tie, shirt, shoes, socks and pants. He chivalrously takes
the upper berth. The woman comes back and gets into bed, but before she
turns off the light, she spreads peanut butter on her blanket and begins to
eat it. The man is amazed and asks if he can taste the blanket, and she
replies, "Get your own damn blanket."

OR

The woman tells the man she is really a beaver and has brought her own
bedding. He suggests they share the lower berth. She refuses, protesting
that it took her all winter to accumulate enough lint and hair sheddings
that were caught as the water passed over her dam to make a duvet. She bares
her sharp incisors and snarls, "Get your own dam blanket."

I remember reading a joke about a man who met a chicken farmer. The punch
line was, "With a chicken? Feh!" Does anyone remember that one?

Leon
l***@yahoo.com
2003-11-19 19:55:28 UTC
Two yeshiva bochers were discussing the recent lecture they attended.
One said, "The rabbi said bestiality is a sin. What's bestiality?" The
other student replied, "That means having sex with an animal."

The first guy thought about it for a moment and asked, "You mean like
a sheep or a dog?"

The second guy answered, "Yes. Like a sheep or a dog or a chicken."

"A CHICKEN? Feh!"
Dubinse
2003-11-19 23:19:30 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Two yeshiva bochers were discussing the recent lecture they attended.
In their cheder class of eight year olds,
the teacher quoted the term "biyah"
(sexual intercourse). One of the students
asked "Vus i'dus biyah?" (What is this
biyah?). The teacher replied, It is what I
have, what your father has and you, when
you are old enough -- you will have it also."
"Ahah!, exclaimed the boy, "A killah!!"
(a hernia).
Stephen Dubin VMD
Dave Bell
2003-11-18 05:56:49 UTC
Post by west
There was a joke a few months ago posted on this hilarious NG about a man
and a women train passengers. There seems to be only one sleeping
compartment left and I think the woman suggests if they want to
play"married." The joke ends when she says "get your own damn blanket." It
was very funny, but I can't remember the middle of the joke. Perhaps someone
with sharp memory can shed some light on this joke. Thanks bunches.
Cordially,
west
Perhaps this version?

Pretend We're Married

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same
sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both
manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to
bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly
pass me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better
idea...let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman.

"Good," he replies. "Get your own damn blanket."
Scott
2003-11-20 03:52:08 UTC
Post by west
There was a joke a few months ago posted on this hilarious NG about a man
and a women train passengers. There seems to be only one sleeping
compartment left and I think the woman suggests if they want to
play"married." The joke ends when she says "get your own damn blanket." It
was very funny, but I can't remember the middle of the joke. Perhaps someone
with sharp memory can shed some light on this joke. Thanks bunches.
Thou shalt Google questions firs:

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same
sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both
manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to
bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could
possibly pass me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better
idea...let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman.

"Good," he replies. "Get your own damn blanket."
please mail OT responses only